Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from Northwestern University.
Strategic cybersecurity initiatives to protect your organization from cyberthreats.
An understanding of the McKinsey 7-S organizational effectiveness framework and how it can be used to fit cybersecurity into your business strategy.
The skills to acquire and train a skilled cybersecurity-oriented workforce.
The strategies and technologies to observe and manage any organizational vulnerabilities
Who should attend?
This Course Is for You if You Want To:
- Gain strategic insight into the organizational structure considerations related to implementing and leading cybersecurity strategies
- Explore the operational realities of implementing cybersecurity strategies within your organization
- Motivate for the adoption or better implementation of cybersecurity strategies
- Acquire key information that will help you suggest the best strategies for your clients
An overview of organizational cybersecurity leadership development
Developing a cybersecurity strategy and managing risk
Establishing the right cybersecurity organization with the right discipline
The laws, regulations, ethics, and privacy concerns of cybersecurity
Acquiring and maintaining a skilled workforce
Partnering with executives and board of directors
Course delivery details
- 6 weeks Excluding orientation
- 7–9 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...