AI-Driven Digital Marketing
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from Northwestern University.
The ability to create an AI-driven digital marketing strategy that connects the needs of your customers with your organizational goals through AI-enabled strategic and tactical omnichannel marketing efforts.
The knowledge to identify the pitfalls and opportunities presented by AI, including how best to plan for AI in order to drive innovation within your organization.
The ability to use AI in making more accurate decisions based on robust predictive analytical and behavioral propensity models, enabling you to streamline resources and make the most of your marketing budget.
An understanding of AI-driven insights to leverage recommendation engines and align content creation with your organization’s tactical and strategic goals.
Who should attend?
This Course Is for You if You Want To:
- Identify the challenges and opportunities presented by AI and how AI-driven analytics enable strategic, omnichannel marketing efforts
- Learn to articulate how AI-powered insights can align content creation with your organization’s strategic goals
- Assess how to plan for future AI innovation in your organization
An introduction to AI
Content marketing using AI
Personalization with recommendation engines
Informed decision-making using advanced analytics
Organizational transformation for AI integration
Creating an AI-driven digital marketing strategy
Course delivery details
- 6 weeks Excluding orientation
- 6–8 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...