Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Six Sigma Yellow Belt: OnlineFlorida Atlantic University: College of Business
Six Sigma Yellow Belt: Online
Six Sigma Yellow Belt: Online Training Course
The online Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification program offered by Florida Atlantic University provides students with the skills and abilities to maintain the balance between work, life, and the desire to enhance their knowledge and advance their career. This Yellow Belt certification by Florida Atlantic University will prepare students to support projects that have been developed and initiated by Green Belts or Black Belts.
The role of a Yellow Belt includes assisting in the collection of data and information, analyzing this data and creating process maps, and utilizing a variety of tools and methods to reduce costs and improve the quality within an organization. Students will be taught by experienced and certified Master Black Belts and will engage in interactive lessons and seminars.
*Students of this online Yellow Belt certification course will have 2 months to complete their training.
Who should attend?
This course is best suited for the following professionals:
- Those seeking Six Sigma best practices the Yellow Belt certification
- First line operators
- Project managers
- Team leaders
- Programmers/Systems analysts
- Team members who will participate in improvement projects
- Anyone who may support the planning and execution of process improvement projects
- Potential Green Belt and/or Black Belt candidates
The content for this course is structured as follows:
- Data collection
- Data analysis
- Process mapping
- Reduction of organizational costs
- Improvement of organizational quality
Course Outcomes and Credits
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Think differently and do things differently when solving problems and improving processes
- Understand when to rely on Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt for advanced statistical analysis (Yellow Belts are not expected to be proficient in statistical calculations or the use of statistical software such as Minitab)
- Decide if you want to pursue the Green Belt or Black Belt certification
- Understand and apply basic Six Sigma concepts and the Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control process
- Apply basic process improvement methods within each step of the DMAIC framework
Students will receive 14 Hours-PDUs/1.4 CEUs upon completion of this online training course.
The cost of this course is $950.
Provider: Florida Atlantic University: College of Business
Florida Atlantic University: Professional Training and Executive Education
Florida Atlantic University was opened in 1964 and has been home to over 28,000 students. The University boasts seven beautiful campuses in Southern Florida. The College of Business at FAU serves over 7,000 students and is comprised of six departments...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Six Sigma Yellow Belt: Online course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team