Six Sigma Green Belt
Six Sigma Green Belt: Classroom Training Course
The Six Sigma Green Belt certification program at Florida Atlantic University provides students with enhanced problem-solving skills and focuses on utilizing the DMAIC model ("Define", "Measure", "Analyze", "Improve", and "Control"). This Green Belt certification by Florida Atlantic University incorporates Lean techniques and is highly focused on being the most efficient and enhancing operational excellence in business.
Students will learn how project management and Six Sigma are related, and go over examples of each. Furthermore, students will look at information systems/information technology businesses and manufacturing businesses and compare and contrast the two.
Who should attend?
This course is best suited for the following professionals:
- Project managers
- Team leaders
- Programmers/Systems analysts
- Team members who will participate in improvement projects
- Candidates who wish to earn the Green Belt Certification
- Candidates seeking to continue on for the Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
The content for this course is structured as follows:
- Service and information systems
- Information technology business processes
- Manufacturing processes
- Connection between project management and Six Sigma
- How to become more successful using Six Sigma approaches
- Six Sigma tools and techniques
Course Outcomes and Credits
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Communicate business strategy across the organization
- Integrate with Lean Manufacturing, TOC, & other improvement methods
- Apply the ‘DMAIC’ model for improvement to current projects
- Select successful Six Sigma projects and project teams
- Plan and execute projects, implementing the Six Sigma methodology
- Increase profitability by utilizing the Six Sigma methodology
- Select the right statistical tools to track and measure improvement
- Utilize tools and methods to reduce costs and improve quality within their organization
Students will receive 35 Hours-PDUs/ 35 CEUs upon completion of this 1 week training course.
The cost of this course is $2,295.
Provider: Florida Atlantic University: College of Business
Florida Atlantic University: Professional Training and Executive Education
Florida Atlantic University was opened in 1964 and has been home to over 28,000 students. The University boasts seven beautiful campuses in Southern Florida. The College of Business at FAU serves over 7,000 students and is comprised of six departments...
Request information - obligation free
Contact Florida Atlantic University: College of Business
Find out more about this Six Sigma Green Belt course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team