Project Portfolio Management
The Project Portfolio Management online course describes the role of Portfolio Management in today's project environments and demonstrates the tools and techniques that can be used to select and prioritize projects and streamline operations.
Who should attend?
This course is best suited for professionals seeking to gain the knowledge and skills to utilize Project Portfolio Management in the management of projects.
Furthermore, prospective students of this course should:
- Have an active PMP®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA, PMI-ACP® and / or a PgMP® credential
- Possess an understanding of the contents of the PMBOK Guide® Fifth Edition
- Be motivated to learn more about Project Portfolio Management
- Understand that access to course information will be granted no later than 48 business hours after registration
The content for this course is structured as follows:
- Aligning projects to the organization’s strategies
- Linking strategic planning and project management
- Designing metrics that both demonstrate and drive portfolio benefits realization
This course consists of five lecture-based lessons on Project Portfolio Management (including audio and visual course materials). Lesson examples, quizzes and multiple choice questions are used to reinforce each lesson's key learning objectives. Completion of this course will earn 10 PDUs towards your Project Management Institute Continuing Certification Requirements (CCRs).
Students will receive 10 Hours-PDUs/1.0 CEUs upon completion of this course.
The cost of this course is $199.
Provider: Florida Atlantic University: College of Business
Florida Atlantic University: Professional Training and Executive Education
Florida Atlantic University was opened in 1964 and has been home to over 28,000 students. The University boasts seven beautiful campuses in Southern Florida. The College of Business at FAU serves over 7,000 students and is comprised of six departments...
Request information - obligation free
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team