Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
PMP® PREP (35hr): OnlineFlorida Atlantic University: College of Business
PMP® PREP (35hr): Online
PMP® PREP (35hr): Online Training Course
Take the PMP®Exam with confidence. Florida Atlantic University's instructor led, in-class and online PMP®Preparation courses will prepare you to pass the exam with ease and confidence! Using comprehensive study guides, practice exams, access to a database of hundreds of sample questions and practical exercises, participants will focus on key concepts, formulas and principles for passing the PMP® exam.
Florida Atlantic University's PMP®Exam Preparation Course is most useful for those individuals requiring a comprehensive in-depth review prior to taking the Project Management Professional (PMP)®certification exam, and who need to meet the project management educational requirements as set forth by theProject Management Institute (PMI)®.
The PMP®Exam Preparation (35 hour) course satisfies the full 35 contact hours of education needed to take the PMP®exam.
Who should attend?
This course is best suited for the following professionals:
- Professionals meeting the eligibility requirements of the PMI for the CAPM® or PMP® exam
- Practicing project managers seeking to become PMP® certified
The PMP®Exam Preparation Course curriculum covers the 10 Knowledge Areasoutline byA Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®Guide):
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
And, the 5 Process Groups:
In addition, the course includes a review of professional responsibility which is covered on the actual exam.
Access to Sample Test Questions
As part of our PMP®exam prep course, you will benefit from FREE access to more than 1,000 sample questions online.
Features of the online database of questions include:
- Test questions organized by Knowledge Area
- Score Card by Knowledge Area
- Sample Exams
- Ability View Progress and Comprehension Over Time
- Over 1,000 sample questions
Instructional Method and Format
- Taught by a PMP®- credentialed instructor
- Includes lectures, slides, hands-on exercises, Q&A, and discussion regarding exam topics and questions
- Provides access to more than 1,000 sample questions online (Participants are provided with an access code, and can log in and out of the website for up to three months.)
Students will receive 35 Hours-PDUs/ 3.5 CEUs upon completion of this course.
The cost of this online course is $2,295.
Provider: Florida Atlantic University: College of Business
Florida Atlantic University: Professional Training and Executive Education
Florida Atlantic University was opened in 1964 and has been home to over 28,000 students. The University boasts seven beautiful campuses in Southern Florida. The College of Business at FAU serves over 7,000 students and is comprised of six departments...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this PMP® PREP (35hr): Online course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team