Introduction to Project Management: Online
If you are a busy professional, you're concerned with maintaining the balance between your work, your life, and your desire to learn and advance within your career and maintain your certification. With Florida Atlantic University's Introduction to Project Management Online program, you can keep that balance in place. We bring the course to your desktop, providing knowledge on demand and at your convenience.
Florida Atlantic University's Introduction to Project Management Online includes an introductory review of the internationally accepted A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge(PMBOK®Guide) and lays the foundation of project management methodology and practical application, focusing on best practices in project management.
Who should attend?
This course is best suited for the following professionals:
- New and current project managers seeking to learn methods and best practices of project management
- Individuals seeking to earn the CAPM® designation or work toward PMP® certification
The content for this course is structured as follows:
- Foundations of Project Management
- Best practices
- Project management methods and techniques
- Management and control of teams
Course Outcomes and Credits
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Discuss projects using PMBOK® terminology
- Develop an integrated project plan using world-class best practices
- Acquire and develop the right project team
- Execute the integrated project plan
- Monitor and control progress against the baseline plan
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Manage and control change
- Close the project
- More effectively utilize Microsoft Project software
Students will receive 24 Hours-PDUs/2.4 CEUs upon completion of this online training course.
The cost of this course is $998.
Provider: Florida Atlantic University: College of Business
Florida Atlantic University: Professional Training and Executive Education
Florida Atlantic University was opened in 1964 and has been home to over 28,000 students. The University boasts seven beautiful campuses in Southern Florida. The College of Business at FAU serves over 7,000 students and is comprised of six departments...
Request information - obligation free
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team