Introduction to Project Management: Classroom Training Course
Florida Atlantic University’s Introduction to Project Management includes an introductory review of the internationally acceptedA Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)and lays the foundation of project management methodology and practical application, focusing on best practices in project management.
Who should attend?
This Introduction to Project Management classroom training course is best suited for the following professionals:
- New and current project managers seeking to learn methods and best practices of project management
- Individuals seeking to earn the CAPM® designation or work toward PMP® certification
The content for this Introduction to Project Management classroom training course is structured as follows:
- Foundations of Project Management
- Best practices
- Project management methods and techniques
- Management and control of teams
Instructional Method & Format
- Taught by a PMP®credentialed instructor with over 20 years of real-world project management experience
- Includes lectures and guided discussions on common project management challenges
- Utilizes group exercises and case studies to reinforce the practical application of project management tools
Course Outcomes and Credits
Upon successful completion of this Introduction to Project Management classroom training course, students will be able to:
- Discuss projects using PMBOK® terminology
- Develop an integrated project plan using world-class best practices
- Acquire and develop the right project team
- Execute the integrated project plan
- Monitor and control progress against the baseline plan
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Manage and control change
- Close the project
- More effectively utilize Microsoft Project software
Students will receive 24 Hours-PDUs/2.4 CEUs upon completion of this classroom training course.
The cost of this Introduction to Project Management classroom training course is $998.
Provider: Florida Atlantic University: College of Business
Florida Atlantic University: Professional Training and Executive Education
Florida Atlantic University was opened in 1964 and has been home to over 28,000 students. The University boasts seven beautiful campuses in Southern Florida. The College of Business at FAU serves over 7,000 students and is comprised of six departments...
Request information - obligation free
Contact Florida Atlantic University: College of Business
Average rating 4.9Based on 19 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team