Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Executive Certificate in Project Management - ONLINE
The online Executive Certificate in project Management program takes an academic and practical approach to cover the fundamentals of the internationally-accepted A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge and the 5 5 PMBOK®Process Groups and 10 PMBOK®Knowledge Areas from this guide.
During this course, participants will get to participate in partner exercises and apply the tools that they learned, as well as complete a final project that will reflect the mastery and practical application of project management methodology.
Who should attend?
This program is suitable for:
- Individuals who are pursuing a career in the field of project management and/or who have experience in the field, but no formal training
- Individuals who desire to earn the CAPM®or PMP®credential
- Certified PMP®s who wish to obtain refresher training in the 5 processes and 10 knowledge areas ordained by PMI®
This course will cover the following topics:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
And, 5 Process Groups:
Degree and diploma etc.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be awarded an Executive Certificate in Project Management certificate.
This course costs $4,495.
Florida Atlantic University: Professional Training and Executive Education
Florida Atlantic University was opened in 1964 and has been home to over 28,000 students. The University boasts seven beautiful campuses in Southern Florida. The College of Business at FAU serves over 7,000 students and is comprised of six departments...