Advanced Corporate Credit Analysis
During the financial crisis, many banks and other financial institutions lost billions of dollars due to their failure to analyse credit risks correctly. Even when financial institutions do not suffer direct financial losses due to default or market movements, they may be receiving an inadequate return for the risks involved.
With leveraged instruments set to remain a standard part of corporate capital structures, in both the private and public markets, knowing how to analyse and minimize credit risk remains key to avoiding losses, maximising returns and limiting capital usage.
This Advanced Corporate Credit Analysis programme introduces more advanced analytical and structuring techniques for assessing, limiting and offsetting credit risks.
Who should attend?
The course will be of value to professionals in the following areas:
- Bank credit officers
- Investment bankers
- Management consultants
- Bond credit analysts
- Fixed income/credit traders
- Fixed income/credit sales people
- Fund managers
- Compliance officers
- Financial decision makers in corporations
A 4-day training course with extensive case studies covering:
- Advanced financial analysis, including calculating key credit ratios
- Advanced financial modelling in Excel
- Credit enhancement methods; creating cashflow ring-fencing structures; CLNs
- Parent and subsidiary rating linkage; related party risks
- Company valuation for acquisition finance and distressed situations
- Deteriorating credits, potential and actual NPLs: warning signs and strategies for minimizing loss
About Euromoney Learning
We develop bespoke learning experiences with the perfect blend of technologies and techniques to help you succeed. An organisation’s ability to continuously learn and evolve rapidly is the ultimate competitive advantage. To achieve your strategic goals, it is essential to...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training