Financial Accounting and Detecting Fraud
The workshop is designed for managers who need to improve their knowledge in accounting and finance. Business owners and managers often have to sign and approve financial statements and to interpret the data. They will learn how to use information from financial statements for their planning and management works and how to assess the performance of the business through financial statements.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for owners and senior managers in SMEs including board of directors, head of departments, especially those who do not have professional knowledge in Accounting and Finance and other people who want to use the information available from financial reports to take decisions.
- Role of accounting in making decisions
- Classifying accounting information
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Cash flow statement
- Notes to financial statements
- Introduction to analysis techniques and analysis benchmarks
- Fraud and its minimization techniques
- Financial data audit
- Controlling manager's authority
- Profitability, liquidity, business cycle, financial risk
- Accounts role in business development
Certification / Credits
- Identify the functions of accounting information in decision making process
- Explain elements of financial statements
- Conduct basic analysis of financial performance
- Use accounting information for decision making
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...