From time to time, everyone finds themselves in awkward situations and having to deal with difficult people.
What if you could learn the secrets of dealing with ANY type of behavioral response and social interaction style to improve your interactions, build your confidence and change your life?
This course will give you the knowledge around the principles and the skills that you need to improve your interactions, build your confidence and change your life.
The four Social Interaction Styles are Driver, Expressive, Amiable and Analytical. Each style approaches social interactions differently with advantages and with limitations.
Each Social Interaction Style responds differently to pressure and each Social Interaction Style has a different stress response.
Gain the confidence and ability to communicate with any Social Interaction Style.
This course provides an in-depth exploration of working with different Social Interaction Styles, so you can become a better communicator in any business or management setting.
Within the course, we investigate the four Social Interaction Styles, ways to identify them, and how to handle working with each one in detail.
We explore best practices for modifying your communication style to fit various situations, as well as strategies for adapting when encountering different Social Interaction Styles.
Through practical activities and interactive quizzes, you'll gain a better understanding of how to work with all four Social Interaction Styles to maximize communication with colleagues in a business or management context.
Whether you're a first time manager or an experienced professional, this course is designed to help you become a better business and management communicator.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Who This Course is For
- Anyone who is interested insights into behavior to become more confident in any social interaction.
- Anyone who would like to gain the knowledge and skills to improve your interactions, build your understanding of others and change your life.
- Anyone with a willingness to complete the practical activities to grow and develop their relationship skills.
- A keenness to learn techniques to understand others and how they operate.
- An interest in learning how to communicate well with others and build successful relationships.
- A willingness to learn ways that will enable you to understand how to influence and have impact.
- Introduction to the Course
- Practical Activity - Assessing Your Social Interaction Style
- Behaviour of the Social Interaction Styles
- The Driver Social Interaction Style
- The Expressive Social Interaction Style
- The Amiable Social Interaction Style
- The Analytical Social Interaction Style
- Test your Knowledge and Understanding of the Social Interaction Styles
- Your Least Favored Social Interaction Style
- Ideal Behaviors for Working with the Social Interaction Styles
- Lightbulb Moments Resource Cards
Certification / Credits
What You Will Learn
This course will help you change the way you think about yourself and the way you work with and interact with other people inside and outside of work. This course will help you to get on with anyone.
- Identify the principles behind what really motivates and influences people through the four Social Interaction Styles.
- Recognize how to interact with each Social Interaction Style to build effective relationships.
- Determine ways to work more effectively with each Social Interaction Style.
- Recognize the behavioral responses associated with each Social Interaction Style in stressful situations.
Why choose Ei4Change?
The most comprehensive range of online courses based on emotional intelligence
Courses taught and certified by experienced emotional intelligence coaches, trainers, and facilitators
500,000+ learners enrolled in over 195 countries
Contact this provider
Ei4Change is an innovative, award winning company specializing in providing online self-paced courses based on emotional intelligence. Our courses are designed to help individuals and teams increase their performance through better decision-making and stronger, more effective relationships through the application...