Recognize how to work effectively with mindfulness; how to flourish in a world that is volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous.
Identify ways to pay attention to the present moment without judgement and use this skill at work.
Mindfulness means paying full attention to something. It means slowing down to really notice what you're doing.
Being mindful is the opposite of rushing or multitasking. When you're mindful, you're taking your time and you're focusing in a relaxed, easy way.
There are many ways to practice mindfulness, but the goal of any mindfulness technique is to achieve a state of alertness by deliberately paying attention to thoughts and emotions without judgement. This allows the mind to focus on what is going on in the present moment leading to better decisions without experiencing stress.
This course provides powerful leadership fundamentals and strategies to help you work mindfully, utilising mindfulness practices, tools, and resources to increase emotional intelligence in the workplace.
Throughout this course, we explore the connections between mindfulness and improved workplace performance by helping you understand how to practice mindfulness in the workplace and leverage its power to increase creativity, productivity, and team harmony.
The course provides you with techniques and skills to: stay present in the moment, cultivate resilience to stress, increase clarity of mind, and navigate difficult conversations with grace. You will gain insights into how mindfulness can help you become a more effective leader, build trust, identify and express your own needs, and foster emotional intelligence at work.
By the end of the course, you will have a deeper understanding of how to use mindfulness to create a healthier, happier and more productive work environment.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Who This Course is For
This course will support the development of your emotional intelligence by helping you to work more effectively with mindfulness.
- The course will be of interest to anyone who is looking to have a better understanding of mindfulness and how it can be used to support you on a day to day basis.
- Professionals who want to improve their success by increasing their people skills, self-management, and decision making.
- This course will NOT give you quick fixes or answers to your problems but help you in developing your capability to do this for yourself.
- A willingness to complete the practical activities to grow and develop your mindfulness skills.
- A keenness to learn more about mindfulness as a techniques to use in problem solving, making decisions and managing stress.
- No special equipment needed, simply a phone, tablet, or computer on which you can watch the content. The practical activities can be completed online.
- Mindfulness at Work
- Practical Activity: Mindfulness - What Affects Your Energy?
- Mindfulness Resources
- Discussion Forum
- Next Steps....
Certification / Credits
What You Will Learn
Understand more about mindfulness; how to flourish in a world that is volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous.
Learn the ability to pay attention to the present moment without judgement and use this skill at work.
- Determine what mindfulness is and how it can help you.
- Discover the benefits of mindfulness in your daily life.
- Explore mindfulness techniques that help you make better decisions and manage stress with calmness.
- Apply mindfulness to decision making to improve the quality of the choices that you make.
- Be more mindful about what enhances and what depletes your well-being.
Why choose Ei4Change?
The most comprehensive range of online courses based on emotional intelligence
Courses taught and certified by experienced emotional intelligence coaches, trainers, and facilitators
500,000+ learners enrolled in over 195 countries
Contact this provider
Ei4Change is an innovative company specializing in providing online self-paced courses based on emotional intelligence. Our courses are designed to help individuals and teams increase their performance through better decision-making and stronger, more effective relationships through the application of emotional...