Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Behavior@Work - On-Site training
Through this half-day program from Effectiveness Training, participants will look at the actions and behavior patterns that emerge from the activities that acquire and contribute energy at work. Participants will utilize a Behavior Pattern assessment to discover their own repetitive behaviors in order to learn how to identify similar patterns in others, both in person and via email communication. The course will then look at how best to respond to that particular pattern in order to improve business outcomes.
This program, delivered in-house does not require a certification or any special training, meaning anyone can purchase and use the Facilitator Manual, PowerPoint and Participant Workbooks to guide others through the program.
This course will cover the following modules:
- Module 1: Using Energy at Work
- Describe activities in the workplace where you tend to get and give energy
- Recognize how this energy is translated into Behavior Patterns
- Module 2: From Energy to Behavior
- Identify your preferred Behavior Pattern
- Learn how to “read” the Behavior Patterns of others in face-to-face and virtual interactions
- Adapt your behavior to build credibility, trust and respect and improve work performance
- Module 3: Wrap Up
- Develop an action plan to apply and reinforce your learning in the workplace
Effectiveness Institute offers a variety of programs to meet the needs of a team. Program length varies from a half day to two days, and content areas include: Behavior Styles Teamwork Conflict Managing Coaching Presentation Skills and Interviewing Many of...
Find out more about this Behavior@Work course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team