Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
People Skills - 1-day classroom course
This People Skills course from Effectiveness Institute raises participants' awareness of their own behavior and its impact on the people around them. It also builds the skills required to recognize and utilize the strengths of others. Through this course, participants will:
- Discover the relationship between beliefs, perceptions and behavior
- Clarify the important difference between behavior and personality
- Identify how people may change behavior situationally
- Identify individual Behavior Style preferences using the Behavior Style Assessment
- Differentiate and appreciate different patterns of behavior
- Discover the Results and Emotions Dimensions of behavior
- Identify the behavior tendencies of each Style
- Learn the difference between your Intent and your Impact
- See yourself from someone else’s point of view and learn about your own impact
Provider: Effectiveness Institute
Effectiveness Institute offers a variety of programs to meet the needs of a team. Program length varies from a half day to two days, and content areas include: Behavior Styles Teamwork Conflict Managing Coaching Presentation Skills and Interviewing Many of...