Try It: Zoom Basics
“Zoom” has become synonymous with ‘conference call’ in the post-pandemic world. It’s time for you to get started in Zoom!
In this short, tool-focused Try It experience, you’ll learn the following:
- Set up your own account in the leading conference call software – Zoom
- Understand the key features and tools that are available in your free Zoom account
- Brush up on conference call etiquette
- Reflect on how to use learnings from Try It: Zoom Basics to advance your personal and professional relationships.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
1-2 hours per week
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Set up your own Zoom account
- Review and use the various features and tools that are available to you in Zoom
- Master Zoom etiquette that you should keep in mind as you embark on Zoom calls, be it in a classroom, meeting room, or just hanging out with friends.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...