Threat Intelligence Lifecycle Fundamentals
With today's increasing challenges of dealing with more aggressive and persistent threat actors, while also being inundated with information that is full of misinformation and false flags across multiple, unconnected systems, how do you pull from that what information is reliable and actionable?
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Planning and Direction
- Collection Plan
- Data Sources
- Analysis and Production
Course delivery details
This course is offered through IBM, a partner institute of EdX.
4-8 hours per week
- Verified Track -$99
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
In this course, you will learn to:
- Describe the different phases of the Threat Intelligence lifecycle
- Explain the levels of information
- Identify different intelligence data sources
- Explain procedures and techniques used to process and analyze information
- Discuss distributing intelligence to different audiences
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...