Troubleshooting EssentialsTPC Training
All available course dates
Available in both virtual and in-person, instructor-led formats, this two-day Troubleshooting Essentials seminar provides the core of plant and facility maintenance, as well as the core principles and practices of troubleshooting that apply to nearly any maintenance task, from electrical to HVAC to pumps and motors. This highly versatile course, suitable for any maintenance role, provides the building blocks to apply a consistent troubleshooting methodology to any common equipment problem. Students who complete the course will be equipped with techniques they can put into practice immediately to reduce downtime in their facility. When combined with our General Maintenance class in a 4-day Maintenance Fundamentals Workshop, this course delivers a complete foundation for successful facilities.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Developing a Logical and Systematic Troubleshooting Approach
- The proper steps to troubleshoot any problem
- Developing the problem statement
- Proper brainstorming methods
- Verifying the cause
- Selecting the fix
- Working with machine operators/asking questions
- Using data available to quickly find problems
- Teamwork troubleshooting approach
- Properly using test equipment to diagnose problems
- Using your senses/observations to rule out possibilities
- Adapting troubleshooting to any piece of equipment or application
- Troubleshooting by job title
Interactive classroom troubleshooting activities and role-playing
- Description of situation
- Class discussion of potential problems
- Teamwork-based in-class brainstorming sessions
- Instructor-guided troubleshooting process to lead to a solution
- Discussing the best/most time efficient alternatives to solving a problem
- Problems range from mechanical to electrical to customized problems based on the needs of the class
- Scenarios based on the attendee’s unique issues in the workplace
- Exploring the root cause of the problem
- Preventing the problem from re-occurring through proper documentation and follow-up
Course Fees: $1,195
Upon completion of this seminar, the student will receive a Certification of Completion and .8 TPC Training CEUs per day attended. Most employers and many government agencies accept TPC Training CEUs to fulfill their continuing education requirements.
About TPC Training
TPC Training - The leader in live, instructor led maintenance training
TPC Training is the leader in maintenance, repair, and operator training, with complete solutions for a 21st century workforce to acquire, apply, and adapt essential technical and safety skills. With 2000+ classes annually, including 100+ cities, on-site at customer facilities, and online anywhere,...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training