Supply Chain Design
Competitivity, time saving, and the increase of profit have become the main concern to micro, small and medium companies (SMEs) in Latin America in order to stay current in their markets.
Have you ever wondered how the supply chain is designed? This course will provide all the tools you need to do it successfully.
Even though logistics may seem like a complex process which only applies to large companies, actually micro and small companies use these processes on their day to day operations. They simply need to be organized, acknowledged and articulated to get the most out of them.
With this online course you will learn about basic concepts necessary for the articulation of logistical processes with operational efficiency, through the design and planning of sales, marketing and operations.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- The supply chain and its actors
- Demand management
- Sales and operations planning
- logistics strategy
Course delivery details
This course is offered through LOGYCA, a partner institute of EdX.
3-5 hours per week
- Verified Track -$25
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Identify the basic concepts necessary to formalize a micro and small company and understand planning as a tool for strategic management.
- Identify the main concepts of logistics as well as the basic processes to articulate it with the processes in your company.
- Getting to know the actors involved in the operation flow in order to understand their importance in the value network
- Learn about trends in logistics and in the market and relate them to good practices in your business.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...