Sales Enablement & Analytics
Organizations today have an influx of data which when used effectively can derive actionable insights for both the sales organization and their clients. Today's sales leadersneed to systematically increase their sophistication in leveraging data, tools and domain expertise to provide customized insights, consulting and guidance to their strategic customers.
In this course, you will explore concepts covered in the previous courses within the Enterprise Sales professional certificate, but through the lens of the tools and technologies which enable data-driven decisions. Using the appropriate tools and technologies will permit sales representatives and managers to create value for their clients, ultimately increasing customer satisfaction and likelihood of long-term client retention.
Who should attend?
- Enterprise Selling
- Strategic Account Management
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Queen's University, a partner institute of EdX.
4-6 hours per week
- Verified Track -$149
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Define tools which can be used to improve and optimize sales productivity
- Consider a variety of different data sources which could be utilized to affect the creation of their sales strategy.
- Develop communication that will foster the gathering of effective data which can be utilized to improve client relationship, increase sales, and streamline processes.
- Review existing sales processes and identify pain points which can be improved by the use of technology
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...