Robotic Process and Intelligent Automation for Finance
This course is designed for accountancy, finance and business professionals working in all organisations from small business, large corporates or financial services or who are just interested in learning more about these new and exciting technologies and how they can transform organisational processes and customer experiences of services and products. With a focus on practical skills throughout, this course provides the ability to apply skills as well as understand them.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- What is Intelligent Automation
- Process optimisation
- Choosing the solution
- Customised RPA
- Comparing options
- Developing the business case
Course delivery details
This course is offered through ACCA, a partner institute of EdX.
3-4 hours per week
- Verified Track -$199
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Understand how automation can assist in the efficiency of the finance function
- Identify how the use of automation can support the organisational strategy
- Correctly identify the opportunities for automation in their function
- Be able to develop a business case for investment in automation
- Appreciate the range of tools that can be used and how to select the right one for your business case
- How to plan the implementation of an automation solution to realise benefits and maximise efficiencies
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...