Remote Work Revolution for Everyone
How are you thriving or surviving in your remote work environment?
Remote working has long been an option for many organizations and employees. However, with the COVID-19 pandemic, many more organizations were forced to rapidly shift to remote work. While there are many benefits of remote working, including reduced commute, greater employee flexibility, increased productivity, lower operational costs, and a larger pool of global job applicants, virtual work can introduce new challenges. Employees and companies alike have learned to temporarily survive in a remote work environment; but, remote work is here to stay and will likely be a permanent fixture that transforms many organizations in one form or another. Everyone will need to develop the skills, competencies, tools, and mindsets to thrive in the remote environment.
Remote work affects an entire organization. For individual contributors, it means having to learn to collaborate effectively with colleagues you rarely see in person. For managers, it means knowing how to lead fully remote teams, developing ways to keep your teams motivated, connected, and productive. For leaders, shifting to remote-work solutions means rapidly advancing your digital footprint, using cloud storage, considering cybersecurity risks, and deploying new tools to increase productivity among your workforce.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Harvard University, a partner institute of EdX.
2-3 hours per week
- Verified Track -$99
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Understand the key elements of remote work and use your knowledge to successfully navigate the remote work environment
- Develop strategies for yourself and your team, improving productivity, communication, and collaboration
- Understand the types of trust required to be successful in remote working environments—and how to build it
- Learn how to select the right digital tools to increase productivity and access to team members
- Implement practices that will allow you to be an effective leader and successfully manage a remote team
- Create a plan to relaunch your team into successful remotely working contributors
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...