Guided Project: Build a COVID Dashboard with React
To complete this project, you will be provided with a Cloud-based IDE from IBM that already has many libraries, such as React.js and Chart.js, preinstalled. Also, note that this platform works best with current versions of modern browsers.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- A web browser
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
Course delivery details
This course is offered through IBM, a partner institute of EdX.
1 hours per week
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
After completing this project, you'll be able to:
- Develop a React application from scratch
- Apply and interpret JSX syntax
- Describe and create a React Component
- Utilize React hooks to store data and work with renders/re-renders
- Use third-party libraries to streamline development
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...