Finding Your Cybersecurity Career Path
In this course, you will focus on the pathways to cybersecurity career success. You will determine your own incoming skills, talent, and deep interests to apply toward a meaningful and informed exploration of 32 Digital Pathways of Cybersecurity.
You will complete a self-assessment comprised of elements needed to determine essential next steps on your career path.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Curiosity and interest in cybersecurity
Course delivery details
This course is offered through University of Washington, a partner institute of EdX.
2-5 hours per week
- Verified Track -$199
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand a multitude of cybersecurity career path opportunities
- Apply problem-solving skills toward self-evaluation of compatibility with career pathways
- Narrow your exploration to the most compatible job path(s) in cybersecurity
- Assess knowledge, skills, and abilities in relation to the specific (and emerging) requirements for those paths
- Discover and identify training and other next steps needed to satisfy requirements and meet goals in cybersecurity pathways
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...