Excel for Everyone: Data Analysis Fundamentals
This advanced Excel course builds on the teachings of Course 1: Core Foundations and Course 2: Data Management. Designed for experienced Excel users, master the techniques needed to draw insights from vast amounts of data.
Whether you need to process numbers for personal projects or for organizational purposes like sales, inventory, human resources, or IT, knowing how to make sense of data is critical. You will develop in-demand skills to gain a competitive edge and value to your organization, including how to extract actionable organizational intelligence from raw data, and present it in a visual format to help drive organizational decision-making Learn how to get Excel to do the hard work for you with sophisticated automation, spreadsheet design and powerful dashboards.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
This course is offered through University of British Columbia, a partner institute of EdX.
2-4 hours per week
- Verified Track -$149
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- How to apply advanced formulas and conditional logic.
- How to analyze and report on data frequently.
- Automating complex or repetitive tasks.
- How to perform advanced data analysis, collaborate on workbooks with other users, and automate workbook functionality.
- Protecting your workbooks.
- Performing Formula Audits and Data Validation.
- Creating Macros and usingVisual Basic.
- How to use Advanced Charting Techniques to build professional dashboards.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...