edX101: Overview of Creating an edX Course
This course is designed to show faculty, instructors and organizational leadership how to create a course on edX. The course will cover the strategy behind getting the word out about a course, creating course content that is interactive, engaging, and accessible, and delivering a finished course.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
1-2 hours per week
- Verified Track -$99
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- How to get the word out about your course
- How to create course materials
- How to create an accessible course
- How to deliver a finished course
- How to use social media to boost enrollment
- How to get to the resources you need to be a successful partner
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...