E-Commerce Logistics and Last Mile
This course focuses on organizations’ need to deliver their products at the hands of online consumers who purchase goods and services from websites, and who are even more demanding than customers who personally go to stores or department stores. Due to the impact of technology in every day life, customer satisfaction and quick delivery are more present than ever. In this course you will develop skills in logistic operations for last mile delivery and the current challenges facing all virtual sales. You will also learn about success cases of companies worldwide that face logistic operations every day in order to get every product purchased to the consumer’s door.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- What is E-commerce logistics?
- E-commerce logistical process
- Challenges of E-commerce logistics
- Success cases
Course delivery details
This course is offered through LOGYCA, a partner institute of EdX.
3-6 hours per week
- Verified Track -$25
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Get to know the concept of E-commerce logistics and its impact on the consumer.
- Identify the different stages of e-commerce logistic operation, from its design to the final delivery.
- Identify the main challenges that currently face e-commerce logistics and worldwide trends.
- Get to know e-commerce logistics cases worldwide and the innovations they have created facing the current situation.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...