Digital Strategy and Transformation
Nowadays, the fast change of analogous business models, todigital models, creates the necessity to generate strategies that help companies to outline digital transformation routes.
Companies are exposed to a great number of factors that could delay their digital readiness. Being knowledgeable about these challenges will enable to understand the digital transformation map that companies must create to capitalize the value that their digital strategies will generate.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Guiding principles in the creation of strategies
- Topic 1.1 Definition of a strategy
- Topic 1.2 From analogous to digital business model
Digital transformation: Definition
- Topic 2.1 What is digital transformation?
- Topic 2.2 Digital transformation map in companies
Creation of digital strategies
- Topic 3.1 Digital Readiness of your industry
- Topic 3.2 Design your digital strategy
Route map in digital transformation
- Topic 4.1 Creation of digital transformation maps
- Topic 4.2 Create your digital transformation map
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Tecnologico de Monterrey, a partner institute of EdX.
5-8 hours per week
- Verified Track -$99
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
With this course you will be able to:
- Know the guiding principles for the creation of strategies.
- Know that the digital transformation map in companies is.
- Understand and identify thedigital readiness level
- Create a digital transformation map.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...