Developmental Psychology: A Journey of Growth Within Relationships
In today’s environment where customers, needs, markets and product portfolios change rapidly; planning the future based on historical data alone is simply not good enough. Demand-driven supply chain management is less likely to be negatively affected by procurement and supply disruptions, demand variability and volatility, short product lifecycle, and frequent new product releases.
Learn how demand-driven supply chains are capable to identify customer needs and use point of sale data; sensing actual demand to provide an adequate response through demand-driven supply chain processes and providing customers with high service levels without holding high inventory levels and incurring in high fulfillment costs.
By the end of this course, that is part of the edX Professional Certificate program to become a Certified Forecaster and Demand Planner (CFDP), you will be able to apply demand-driven supply chain techniques and approaches That include: Demand sensing, demand signal management, data analysis, demand shaping, automated inventory replenishment programs, and Demand Driven Materials Requirement Planning - DDMRP.
CFDP certified professionals are globally preferred by recruiters for decision making positions because they can improve demand planning business processes, implementing collaborative practices that include both providers and retailers to integrate the global supply chain.
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
This course is offered through IsraelX, a partner institute of EdX.
3-4 hours per week
- Verified Track -$299
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Prenatal development and the influence of risk factors during pregnancy
- The effect of genetic versus environmental factors on human development
- Attachment patterns during infancy, and their influence on adult life
- Emotional regulation and containment in early childhood
- The development of the self and gender roles
- Emotional, cognitive, social, and physical development in early childhood
- What a developmental approach to psychology is?
- The development processes that characterize children at different ages
- Classic and modern developmental theories
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...