Designing and Developing an Online Course
This course will prepare administrators and educators with an understanding of course and program design and development. Models of instructional design will be introduced and hands on tips for converting face to face lectures and assessment will be provided, as well as ideas for how to set up an online course or program with the proper online learning methodologies in mind in order to make it engaging and educational for the specific audience. Students will acquire skills in online content development as well as be able to gain a certificate.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
This course is offered through University of British Columbia, a partner institute of EdX.
5-7 hours per week
- Verified Track -$99
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Developing content for online learning/ transferring a lecture into a dynamic online learning environment
- Understanding the various phases of instructional design models
- Developing appropriate assessment for online courses/programs
- Understanding how to lay out content in an online course/program
- Creating a dynamic and supportive learning environment
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...