Cloud Application Developer Capstone
The second part of this course will have you review and test your overall understanding of cloud computing concepts, languages, frameworks, databases, and architectural models. When you complete this project and final test, you will have raised your skills to a higher level and built a working cloud native application that will impress potential employers.
Who should attend?
- Basic understanding of Cloud Native Development concepts
- Basic understanding of Cloud DevOps and Git concepts
Course delivery details
This course is offered through IBM, a partner institute of EdX.
4–6 hours per week
- Verified Track -$99
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
You will learn how to:
- Sign up for IBM Cloud Lite account.
- Create a Cloudant service instance.
- Create a Watson Assistant service instance.
- Import a skill into Watson Assistant.
- Create a Cloudant database.
- Create a Github repository and clone the skeleton project.
- Import JSON data into the Cloudant database.
- Create IBM Cloud Functions actions as middleware.
- Integrate the actions with chatbot using webhooks.
- Create the server side application.
- Integrate the chatbot with the font end React.js application.
- Add continuous integration and continuous deployment.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...