Cloud Data Security
This course is comprised of two modules. The first addresses many of the important concepts of cloud-based data and the security responsibilities of both cloud consumers and cloud service providers. The second module offers a series of scenarios that relate to cloud data security to ensure you have mastered the material.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Describe the cloud data lifecycle
- Compare and contrast cloud data storage and capabilities to those of traditional computing
- Identify data loss prevention controls
- Describe the purpose of Data Rights Management and its role in cloud computing
- Apply what you have learned to real-world scenarios involving cybersecurity and cloud computing
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.5 CEUs / 5 HRCIs / 5 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...