Back-End Application Development with Node.js and Express
In this course, you will focus on Node.js and Express. Specifically, you will
- develop applications using asynchronous callbacks and promises
- create REST APIs and perform CRUD operations
- implement authentication and session management
Throughout the course, you will complete numerous hands-on labs to gain practical experience. At the end of the course, you will demonstrate your Node skills with a final project to build your portfolio.
This course will help you succeed as a back-end or full-stack developer. It suits those in IT looking to step up in their careers or new graduates seeking to establish their server-side skills. This course suits those who need to manage cloud-centric projects.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
This course is offered through IBM, a partner institute of EdX.
4-6 hours per week
- Verified Track -$49
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Extend your Node.js applications with third-party packages, including Express.
- Use npm to manage Node.js packages in your Node.js application.
- Write asynchronous callback functions and promises to complete asynchronous operations.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...