AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
Welcome to AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials. If you’re new to the cloud, whether you’re in a technical or non-technical role such as finance, legal, sales, marketing, this course will provide you with an understand of fundamental AWS Cloud concepts to help you gain confidence to contribute to your organization’s cloud initiatives. This course is also the starting point to prepare for your AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification whenever it’s convenient for you.
After you complete the course, you’ll understand the benefits of the AWS Cloud and the basics of its global infrastructure. You’ll be able to describe and provide an example of the core AWS services, including compute, network, databases, and storage. For the finance-minded, you’ll be able to articulate the financial benefits of the AWS Cloud, define core billing and pricing models, and learn how to use pricing tools to make cost-effective choices for AWS services.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Intro to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Compute in the Cloud
- Global Infrastructure and Reliability
- Storage and Databases
- Monitoring and Analytics
- Pricing and Support
- Migration and Innovation
- The Cloud Journey
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Basics
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Amazon Web Services, a partner institute of EdX.
2-4 hours per week
- Verified Track -$149
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Define the cloud and how it works
- Differentiate between cloud computing and deployment models
- Explain the benefits of the AWS Cloud
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS
- Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains
- Identify an appropriate solution using AWS Cloud services with various use cases
- Describe the Well-Architected Framework
- Explain the Shared Responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS Cloud
- Understand how an AWS Cloud migration strategy can help you meet your business objectives
- Articulate the financial benefits of the AWS Cloud for an organization’s cost management
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Understand how to use pricing tools to make cost-effective choices for AWS services
- Understand how to prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...