Learn Cloud Computing With AWS From Scratch
Amazon Web Services or AWS as its more popular name is the biggest name in cloud computing with the biggest market share with a very high growth rate. This course is will provide you the essential training to get started on various Amazon services. You will learn about all the popular cloud and infrastructure services provided by Amazon and will work on practical examples. The course will cover the following concepts
- AWS Concepts
- AWS Infrastructure Overview
- AWS System Administration
- Using EC2 for Web Infrastructure
- Using Dynamo DB as NoSQL DB
- Use of S3 for storage infrastructure
- Using Cloud Front and Load balancers for your websites
- Amazon Simple Services for Messaging and Email
The course touch on the theoretical concepts as well as practical usage of the technology. It is important that the student uses the concepts to build real world infrastructure using AWS as they cover each chapter.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Access to AWS free account will be helpful
- Basic Linux commands should be known
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...