Become The AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate
The benefits for cloud computing are numerous including flexibility and cost efficiency, and it is no wonder that many companies are now turning to cloud infrastructures to help store data or even aid in development. With your entire company’s heart and soul on the cloud, you definitely need a solution architect who knows what he’s doing.
This is why having an experienced AWS certified architect is something a lot of companies are now investing in. Amazon is currently on the forefront of cloud technology with its Amazon Web Services and has offered a complete certification course to help developers validate their knowledge and experience with the AWS system. If you want add a couple extra zeros to your paycheck or want a higher position, then you definitely want to get your hands on the AWS Solution Architect Associate certification.
And we have just the right study guide to help you ace that test! Our AWS Solution Architect Associate Course has been designed for any newbies as well as experienced AWS architects that want to pass this detailed exam. This comprehensive study guide will not only help you prepare for the AWS certification, but it can also be used for learning the ins and outs of the AWS system.
Armed with theory, examples and quizzes, newbies as well as experienced developers can use this course to either learn AWS or brush up their skills on the system. From basics such as introduction to cloud computing, security, IAM, as well as more difficult concepts such as AWS Object Storage and CDN, managing databases and content delivery – this guide has got your covered.
By the end of this course, you will be prepared for facing the concepts mentioned on the curriculum:
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
Here is a break down of what you will find in this course:
- Introduction to AWS – including cloud computing, examination details, and getting started with AWS and console
- Security and Identity Management Compliance – understanding IAM, Key Management Services, and AWS Sheild.
- Introduction and Configuration of Amazon EC2 – Creating an EC2 instance, creating AMIs, deploying EC2s, load balancers, bootstrap scripts, etc.
- AWS Object Storage and CDN – S3, Glacier and Cloud Front – Creating an S3 bucket, version control, Amazon Elastic File System
- Content Delivery Using AW S Route53 Service – configuring DNS, registering your Domain Name, Using Route53, and assigning different policies
- Managing Databases on AWS – Introduction to AWS Database, launching RDS instances, configuring warehousing, deploying ElastiCache, etc.
- Configure Networking and Content Delivery – VPC, Cloud Front And ELB – Building your own custom VPC, configuring VPN DNS, ELB's & VPCs, NATs vs Bastions, etc.
- Using Messaging and Application Services – SQS, Amazon Pinpoint Services, SWF , SNS , Amazon API Gateway, and Amazon Transcoder
- Using Kinesis Streams – Understanding Kinesis and creating streams
Enroll now and let’s get started studying!
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Basic knowledge of Linux is required to complete the course
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...