Data Analytics with R Certification Training
edureka's Data Analytics with R training course is specially designed to provide the requisite knowledge and skills to become a successful analytics professional. It covers concepts of Data Manipulation Exploratory Data Analysis etc before moving over to advanced topics like the Ensemble of Decision trees Collaborative filtering etc.
Who should attend?
The pre-requisites for learning 'Data Analytics with R' includes basic statistics knowledge. We provide a complimentary course "Statistics Essentials for R" to all the participants who enroll for the Data Analytics with R Training. This course helps you brush up your statistics skills.
After the completion of the Edureka Data Analytics with R course you should be able to:
- Understand concepts around Business Intelligence and Business Analytics
- Explore Recommendation Systems with functions like Association Rule Mining user-based collaborative filtering and Item-based collaborative filtering among others
- Apply various supervised machine learning techniques
- Perform Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- Learn where to use algorithms - Decision Trees Logistic Regression Support Vector Machines Ensemble Techniques etc
- Use various packages in R to create fancy plots
- Work on a real-life project implementing supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques to derive business insights
Certification / Credits
edureka certifies you as a 'Data Analyst' based on your project performance reviewed by our expert panel.