Continuous Integration with Jenkins Certification Training
Edureka's Continuous Integration with Jenkins course will introduce the participants to Jenkins OSS. Developers will learn the Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment concepts and processes specific to Jenkins. This course will cover the necessary Components and Plugins used in Jenkins.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
The pre-requisites for this course include Intermediate scripting knowledge and of basic testing frameworks like JUnit or TestNG. Knowledge of Maven/Ant is beneficial but not mandatory. Some awareness of Server topologies and Release management is recommended but not mandatory.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the Continuous Integration/Delivery concepts and Build Pipelines
- Configure and build basic Tools/Plugins
- Use Jenkins to set up Build Pipelines
- Perform Unit and Integration testing with Jenkins
- Administer Jenkins by performing Backups/Restores
- Understand the Master/Slave Topologies
- Build and deploy simple applications to Tomcat 7 containers
Certification / Credits
Towards the end of the course you will be working on a project. Edureka certifies you as a "Jenkins Developer" based on the project.