AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification
Microsoft Administrator: AZ-103 training is designed to help you prepare for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification exam. You will be able to effectively set up deploy and scale Azure virtual machines; configure and manage storage; secure and monitor the cloud infrastructure through robust implementations; implement advanced virtual networking and secure identities.
Who should attend?
The pre-requisites for this course include:
- Work experience in IT Administration
- Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
- Basic understanding of virtualization networking & databases
- Proficiency in using PowerShell and Command-Line Interface
- Managing Azure Subscriptions And Resource Groups
- Azure Virtual Networks And Network Security
- Overview Of Azure Virtual Machines
- Overview of Azure Storage Services
- Secure And Manage Azure Storage
- Configure Virtual Machines For High Availability
- Network Traffic Distribution And Connectivity
- Integrate On-premises Network With Azure Virtual Network
- Monitoring And Access Management For Cloud Resources
- Manage Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Implementing and Managing Hybrid Identities
Certification / Credits
You will be awarded with Certificate for attending training on Microsoft Certified Associate: Azure Administrator (AZ-103).