Azure Developer Certification: Core Cloud Solutions (AZ-200)
This course is being officially retired by Microsoft and will end on May 1, 2019. It will be replaced by the AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
If you have already registered and preparing for Exam, then you may continue taking this class and take the said exam before May 1, 2019. Any exams taken prior to the retirement date will be considered valid until May 1, 2020. However, if you plan to take the exam in the year 2020, then please register for the said replacement course by clicking on the links above.
About this course:
This azure training course is one of the four courses in a series which will help the students in preparing for the certification exam for Microsoft’s Azure Developer, AZ-200: Develop Core Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions. The azure course is designed to intended to be undertaken by those developer who have prior knowledge regarding the process of developing a code in at least one of the four languages that is supported by Microsoft Azure. It consists of topics like design and connectivity patterns, Microsoft Azure architecture, and teaches how to select the right storage solution for the apps development needs.
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
Once the course is complete, students will gain the capabilities to:
- Explain common Microsoft Azure connectivity patterns and application designs
- Measuring and planning throughput, and data access structure
- Explain Microsoft Azure networking topologies
- Connect to storage in Microsoft Azure
- Develop and deploy policies to Tables
- Develop, read, update, and remove tables via code
- Create for Azure Redis cache and content delivery networks
- Use blob storage to create solutions
- Use Microsoft Azure PowerShell, Azure CLI, and other tools to create Microsoft Azure app service web app
- Use Open Source and other tools to develop documentation for the API
- Enable offline sync and add push notifications for mobile apps
- Use Service Fabric to create stateful and stateless apps
- Develop Azure functions including bindings and triggers
- Explain and run scheduled bulk operations
- Develop a Microsoft Azure Container Service (ACS/AKS) cluster via Microsoft Azure Portal and Azure CLI
- Use AI Services to create media solutions
- Explain different authentication options, such as multi-factor, which are available in Microsoft Azure and how they work
- Deploy access control in solutions such as claims- and role-based authorization
- Develop secure data solutions via Azure confidential computing, encryption, and SSL/TLS communications
- Use Azure Key Vault to manage cryptographic keys
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...