Apache Solr Certification Training
Edureka's Apache Solr Certification training course is designed to make the course participants experts in Apache Solr (Search engine). It starts with fundamental concepts like searching text using Lucene Lucene components like Solr Installation Analyzers Searchers Indexing & Updating schemas and Faceting. Post fundamental concepts it will cover use cases of Solr internal Architecture Components Highlighters Faceting Solr Cloud Solr Admin. This will also cover advanced topics like Spellcheck and search suggestions.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
For Learning Apache Solr Certification Training you should have :
- OOPs Programming Concepts
- Basics of Linux and Databases and good knowledge about Computer Science
After the completion of Apache Solr course at Edureka you will be able to:
- Why and where to use Lucene?
- Indexing and Searching with Apache Lucene library
- Installation Configuration Apache Solr
- Learn the concepts of Apache Solr and its advantages
- Understand scalable fault-tolerant features of Solr
- Searching indexing Faceting and Highlighters
- Apache Solr Cloud configuration for distributed indexing and search
- Searching and Indexing using Solr Admin
- Solr Cloud cluster load balancing
- Use cases of Apache Solr
Certification / Credits
Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project where you are expected to implement the techniques learnt during the course.