Apache Kafka Certification Training
pache Kafka Certification Training is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills to become a successful Kafka Big Data Developer. The training encompasses the fundamental concepts (such as Kafka Cluster and Kafka API) of Kafka and covers the advanced topics (such as Kafka Connect Kafka streams Kafka Integration with Hadoop Storm and Spark) thereby enabling you to gain expertise in Apache Kafka.
Who should attend?
Fundamental knowledge of Java concepts is mandatory. Edureka provides a complimentary course i.e. "Java Essentials" to all the participants who enrolls for the Apache Kafka Certification Training
After the completion of Real-Time Analytics with Apache Kafka course at Edureka you should be able to:
- Learn Kafka and its components
- Set up an end to end Kafka cluster along with Hadoop and YARN cluster
- Integrate Kafka with real time streaming systems like Spark & Storm
- Describe the basic and advanced features involved in designing and developing a high throughput messaging system
- Use Kafka to produce and consume messages from various sources including real time streaming sources like Twitter
- Get an insight of Kafka API
- Understand Kafka Stream APIs
- Work on a real-life project ‘Implementing Twitter Streaming with Kafka Flume Hadoop & Storm
Certification / Credits
edureka certifies you as an Apache Kafka expert based on the project reviewed by our expert panel.