Apache Cassandra Certification Training
Cassandra is a distributed database from Apache that is highly scalable and designed to manage huge amount of unstructured data. Apache Cassandra Certification Training covers Database Operations Table Operations Node Operations in a Cluster Managing & Monitoring the Cluster Backup/Restore Performance Tuning and Hosting Cassandra Database on Cloud. You will also learn to integrate Cassandra with other Apache frameworks like Hadoop Spark and Kafka.
Who should attend?
As such there are no prerequisites for Apache Cassandra course. Knowledge of Linux command line is preferred. Exposure to Java Database or Data-Warehouse concepts is a plus but certainly not a mandate.
This Apache Cassandra Training is designed by industry experts to help you master Apache Cassandra. The Cassandra Course offers:
- In-depth knowledge of NoSQL database including features such as High Availability Fault Tolerance Fast Processing and Scalability
- Comprehensive knowledge of Cassandra Database and it's architecture.
- Capability to ingest data in Cassandra and perform various operations
- Experience with Single & Multi-Node Cluster setup and different Node Operations using node tool
- Capability to Manage and Monitor the Cassandra Cluster
- Knowledge of various Security and Backup features provided by Cassandra
- Exposure to many real-life industry based Projects
- Case Studies which are diverse in nature covering banking telecommunication social media and e-commerce domains
Certification / Credits
End of the course you will be working on a project. Edureka certifies you as a Apache Cassandra Professional based on the project.