Angular Certification Training
One of the best features of Angular framework is that it is quite flexible when it comes to usage of external libraries apart from the scalability it provides. With Angular framework adoption being high performance management of the application is community driven indirectly driving better job opportunities. The Angular Certification Training aims at covering all these new concepts around Enterprise Application Development.
Who should attend?
- Basic Knowledge of NodeJS (we have provided a Self-Paced Module for this)
- Basic Knowledge of NoSQL and MongoDB (we have provided a Self-Paced Module for this)
After completing Edureka's Angular 4 course students should be able to :
- Describe Client Side MVC SPA and Typescript
- Discuss and Apply various application designs testing practices and related development tools DI
- List different ways of development using alternate APIs and use them as per use cases
- Explain XHR communication Form manipulation and REST API communication
- State Async supporting libraries/features like Promises Observable
- Describe Internationalization/Localization and External libraries like jQuery Bootstrap incorporation
- Explore Upgrading from 1.X AngularJS Application and Multi-Device/Cross-Platform application
- Illustrate how to use Node.JS MongoDB (MEAN Stack) to create simple functioning RESTful APIs yourself.
- Work on a real-life Project implementing an Electronic Voting System to learn Create-Read-Update-Delete concepts and derive Business Insights.
- A working code base implemented for a real-life project using MEAN stack to learn integration of different frontend requirements into a single project - Shopping Cart
- Working code bases implemented for a real-life project using Firebase - Grocery List Management / Employee Management.
Certification / Credits
Towards the end of the course you will be working on a project. Edureka certifies you as an Angular Expert based on the project.