Advanced Predictive Modelling in R Certification Training
This course will introduce you to some of the most widely used predictive modeling techniques and their core principles. Predictive modelling is emerging as a competitive strategy across many business sectors and can set apart high performing companies. Models such as multiple linear regression logistic regression auto-regressive integrated moving average (ARIMA) decision trees and neural networks are frequently used in solving predictive analytics problems. Regression models help us understand the relationships among these variables and how their relationships can be exploited to make decisions
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Basic Understanding of R will be necessary in order to take up this course
After the completion of this training you will be able to:
- Understand Basics of Statistics using R
- Explain Regression
- Understand Simple Multiple Advanced and Logistic Regression
- Perform model fitting using Linear Regression
- Explain What is Heteroscedasticity?
- Understand Binary Response Variable and Linear Probability Model
- Explain Imputation
- Understand Forecasting
- Learn Neural Networks
- Explain Dimensionality Reduction
- Understands the algorithms associated with Dimensionality Reduction
- Understand Survival Analysis
Certification / Credits
edureka certifies you as an expert in Advanced Predictive Modeling based on the project reviewed by our expert panel.