EMI's Energy Risk Management
Attend this 2-day in-depth course and gain comprehensive exposure to energy risk management tools and strategies, macro and micro market fundamentals, margin preservation, key drivers, manufacturing and marketing, and cutting-edge purchasing techniques that drive success in the energy markets.
This course is worth 13 CPE credits and 6 EMI credits.
- Learn the unique steps you should take NOW to reduce price exposuremanage risk, and guard against price spikes
- Define your price/margin exposure
- Quantify hedge base percentage
- Review the structure of your supply contracts
- Assess the risk profile of your company
- Learn how to implement hedge strategy
- Monitor and adjust your hedge strategy
- Establish your corporate risk policy and obtain board approval
- Establish an OTC account
- Design your risk management program
- Define the hedge objectives of your company
- Determine the appropriate hedge strategies for your company
- Develop daily mark-to-market
Specific purchasing and risk management objectives will be discussed along with expert hedging strategies and policies. This will allow you to develop specific hedge strategies most suited to meet the objectives of your company. The course will also elaborate on the corporate policies, procedures, board resolutions, FASB 133 requirements, and checks and balances required that would meet the most diligent auditor’s requirements.
Contact this provider
Experience hands-on, interactive and exciting programs that set the standard in energy education. DTN's energy training is the most efficient, effective way to improve your energy industry knowledge and skills. You’ll learn from recognized industry experts who deliver forward-thinking instruction...