This course enables you to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the requirements of the Standard, including fundamental clauses and statements of intent, and how to undertake a BRCGS audit, including planning and reporting of the audit.
Delegates should download and read a copy of the standard before attending this course, which is available as a free download from the BRCGS Store.
- Be able to describe the scope of companies and products covered by the standard
- Know what is required to comply with the requirements of the standard
- Be able to prepare for an audit to the standard
- Understand the protocol for audits to the standard
Upcoming start dates
30 January, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
- Technical Managers and personnel
- Quality Managers and personnel
- Current BRCGS Auditors
- Those interested in becoming a BRCGS Auditor
Course delivery details
DQS Academy hosts this instructor-led training course virtually for public sessions only.
$xx per seat
Contact us for bulk purchase options.
Why choose DQS Academy?
Our trainers are experienced auditors who have experienced what it takes for companies to implement systems that foster continuous improvement.
Our Academy offers smaller class sizes and multiple formats for each course to provide an effective working environment for learners.
The training we provide helps to foster a culture of excellence and competency, enabling growth from within.
Contact this provider
Within the overwhelming world of “managing” management systems, DQS Academy offers responsive training solutions to enable you to turn systems from uninspiring tasks into a culture of advancement. DQS Academy, part of DQS Global, the trusted certification body known for...