SHRM Certification Course - On-site Training
In today’s global workplace, HR professionals are being asked to take on more than ever before. So how can you ensure you have the right knowledge and skills to succeed and make an impact on your organization? That’s where Davenport University and SHRM’s global HR credentials come in. The SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) are the only behavioral competency-based HR certifications available, which means you’ll have the answers AND know what to do on the job. In fact, SHRM-certified, early-career professionals make 22% higher salaries than their uncertified counterparts, and 76% of HR hiring managers agree that SHRM certifications increase the likelihood of obtaining a promotion. So why wait? Build and strengthen your real-world value to yourself, your organization and your future. This course results in 3 undergraduate or graduate credits.
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
- HR professionals looking to earn SHRM certification
- HR professionals who want to advance their skills
- HR professionals who want to grow in their career
- Professionals who want to increase HR knowledge
- Leadership & Navigation
- Ethical Practice
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Relationship Management
- Global Mindset
- Business Acumen
- Analytical Aptitude
- HR Strategy
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Engagement
- Learning & Development
- Total Rewards
- Structure of HR
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Workforce Management
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Technology Management
- Managing a Global Workforce
- Risk Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- U.S. Employment Law & Regulations
Course delivery details
Online learning modules, and interactive study tools, are incorporated into the study process to test your knowledge and decision-making skills.
Certification / Credits
Credits: 7.5 CEUs
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate your understanding of the knowledge domains and behavioral competencies on the exam
- Assume greater leadership roles and contribute to the strategic direction of your organization
- Create a common HR language that optimizes consistency and effectiveness
- Maintain an industry-leading level of excellence and relevance in human resources
- Challenge the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® exam offered by the Society of Human Resources (SHRM)
Why choose IPEx?
With over 150 years of innovative experience in leading-academic thought, Davenport brings the real world of business into each class.
Having strategically partnered with hundreds of businesses and organizations over the last 25 years, Davenport University’s IPEx has the experience to help organizations meet goals and achieve their vision of success.
From Michigan to Malaysia, as well as India, Canada, China, Australia, Brazil and beyond, IPEx has a global presence where learning happens with our international participants.
Contact this provider
Davenport University's Institute for Professional Excellence
Grow through professional development delivered the IPEx way — with an eye on your time and your budget. Davenport University’s Institute for Professional Excellence (IPEx) offers professional development courses focused on topics with real-world relevance, aimed at making you more...