Modern Behavior Assessment Workshop (Corporate Training)
Effective management of Human Resources is increasingly being seen as positively affecting performance and the competitive success in both large and small organizations. As human resources have become viewed as more critical to organizational success, many organizations have realized that it is the people in an organization who provide a competitive advantage
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United Arab Emirates
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This workshop also benefits all levels of management, executives, team leaders, HR Managers, Front line and Middle Managers, Consultants, and HR Specialists who wish to increase their knowledge in this area. The course also benefits HR consultants and freelancers whose job is to consult in recruitment and HRM.
- People are different and the most important asset of an organization
- Specifying Job descriptions and Roles
- Human behavior in workplace
- The immense need of leadership roles in each employee
- What is Motivation?
- How to motivate people
- People fears and concerns vs. interests and ambitions
- The most used 360 assessment tools
- Team equality and diversity
- Ethics – Practical Toolkit
- Relating performance and competency to rewards
- Behavior assessment and profiling
- Coaching and mentoring new leaders
- Diversity Management
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Ergonomics: Safe Facilities in the Workplace
- Employee involvement in strategic management
- Performance evaluation
- Behavioral and 360 appraisals
- Interpersonal Skills
Certification / Credits
- Understand the importance of people as the organization's most important asset
- Learn how an organization should manage its Human Resources
- Confidently recruit the right person in the right position with the right package of benefits.
- Workforce planning
- Use the most effective recruitment options and modern tools
- Understand appropriate reward philosophy and strategy
- Benefits and how to maximize their effectiveness
- Human Resources development and its benefits
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...