Leading and Developing High-Performance Teams
Teams are needed because the world we live in requires constant experimentation and a continual response to changing conditions. In our exploration of new conditions and possibilities, we have to rapidly integrate new partners and different work disciplines. The team structure adapts most easily to changing conditions and has the greatest potential for creative solutions and new approaches to work challenges.
This course provides a successful team development process that facilitates the development of a new team or the revitalization of an existing team. Whether your team is an ongoing work group or a special project-based team of limited duration, you will rapidly increase its effectiveness with the use of these teamwork tools and skills.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
Individuals who will benefit from this course include managers, program and project leaders, supervisors, team leads, team members, and individuals who wish to lead teams to high performance.
- Learn seven factors that teams need to be high performing.
- Apply best practices for a team leader, including skills to develop and lead a high performing team.
- Develop clear goals, roles, and processes for conducting effective team meetings and leading productive teams.
- Identify the team building stages and the tools and tasks needed to move through each stage.
- Use teamwork tools that are used to align individuals to be as effective as team members.
- Apply team communication tools that develop positive interactions among team members.
- Develop tools for team problem-solving and goal attainment.
Module 1: Set the Foundation
- Goals, Roles, Process
Module 2: Model the Way
- Leadership Model
- Role Changes
- Leadership Role
- 5 Qualities of a Good Leader
- Role Models and Values
- Personal Action Plan
Module 3: Develop the Team
- Envision Your Destination
- 7 Elements of a Good Team
- Team Building
- SMART Goals
- Performance Standards
- Team Assessment
- 5 Dysfunctions of Teams
- Virtual Leadership
- Developmental Coaching
- Giving Performance Feedback
Module 4: Manage the Big Picture
- Managing Up, Down, and Remotely
- Expand Your Circle of Influence
- Collaboration Best Practices
- Communication Skills
- Sharpening Influence Skills
Course delivery details
This course is delivered in the live virtual classroom, traditional classroom or onsite. To inquire, contact Corporate Education Group via the information request form.
Inquire for pricing.
Contact this provider
CORPORATE EDUCATION GROUP
Corporate Education Group (CEG) is a premier provider of talent development solutions. Since 1987, CEG has collaborated with clients to unlock business value by delivering talent strategies and development solutions that align with targeted business goals to make your workforce...